Terms and Conditions for the ‘Win a Saddle Competition’ at the Westcountry Equine Fair, 1st and 2nd December 2018.
1. Promoter: St David’s Equine Veterinary Practice Ltd, Nutwell Estate, Lympstone, Exmouth, EX8 5AN and Nutwell Saddlery Ltd, Nutwell Estate, Lympstone, Exmouth, EX8 5AN.
2. Start date: 01/12/18
3. Closing date: 11.59pm on 14/12/18
4. How to participate: Entry and participation is free.Entry is open to all who enter the competition at the Westcountry Equine Fairon 1st and 2nd December 2018. Entrants also must reside within Devon, Somerset,Dorset and Cornwall and be aged 18 or over. To enter, simply speak to a staff member of either St David’s Equine Veterinary Practice or Nutwell Saddlery on Stand No.51 at the Westcountry Equine Fair and enter your name into the prize draw. A link will be made available on the St David's Equine Veterinary Practice Ltd and Nutwell Saddlery Ltd websites after the event to enter the competition up until the 14/12/18. The winner will then be selected at random upon the prize draw closing and the selector’s decision is final. The winner will be contacted via the contact details provided on the entry form to arrange the redemption of the prize. The prize must be redeemed within a 6 month period.
5. Prize: A saddle fitted by a Society of Master Saddlers’Qualified Saddle Fitter of Nutwell Saddlery. The saddle will have a value of up to £1500 or it may use this towards a purchase of a saddle of a higher value from Nutwell Saddlery. There will be no consultation fee for fitting held at Nutwell Estate, Lympstone, Exmouth, EX8 5AN. Mileage charges however will apply for any yard fitting. Any images of the prizes are for illustration purposes only – the actual prizes may be different to those shown. No cash alternative or credit is available and the prize is non-transferable. If the saddle fitted is of a less than £1500, there will be no credit given for the remaining balance.
6. Entry conditions: The competition is open to visitors of the Westcountry Equine Fair who reside within Devon, Somerset and Cornwall and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and agents of St David’s Equine Veterinary Practice Ltd and Nutwell Saddlery Ltd and their immediate family and household members are not eligible. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. St David’s Equine Veterinary Practice Ltd and Nutwell Saddlery Ltd accepts no responsibility for incorrect entries. The winner may be required to provide proof of identity to collect the prize. Your consent for us to contact you can be withdrawn at any time. Your data is only requested for the purpose of entering a competition and fulfilling delivery of the prize should you win.Your data is not used for any other purpose unless opting in to receive further communications.
7. General conditions: All decisions taken by St David’s Equine Veterinary Practice Ltd and Nutwell Saddlery Ltd relating to the prize draw are final and do not accept responsibility for lost, interrupted or unavailable network service or other connections. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable for any losses whatsoever arising from this prize draw and/or the prize.