1. Promoter: St David’s Equine Veterinary Practice Ltd, Nutwell Estate, Lympstone, Exmouth, EX8 5AN
2. Start date: 11/09/18
3. Closing date: 23:59 30/09/18
4. How to participate: Entry and participation is free. Entry is open to all Facebook fans who reside within Devon, Somerset and Cornwall aged 18 or over. To enter, simply like and comment with a photo of your horse or pony in the comments section on the original prize draw post on Facebook and you will be entered in the draw. The winner will then be selected at random upon the prize draw closing and the selector’s decision is final. The winner will be announced on the original post after the closing date and asked to contact us to arrange the redemption of their prize. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the winner's contact details being provided.
5. Prize: 4 worm egg counts from 4 samples submitted over one year for one horse. Following these tests, if worming treatment is required, an SQP will advise on the correct wormer to use and the wormers will be dispensed free of charge, including postage and packing. No cash alternative or credit is available and the prize is non-transferable. A voucher for one free saddle fit appointment for one horse by a Nutwell Saddlery Qualified Saddle Fitter either at Nutwell Estate or at your yard. Mileage costs will be an additional 60p a mile if the appointment takes place at your yard. Appointment voucher must be redeemed within one year from the date the voucher is issued. The worm egg testing does not need to be carried out on the same horse as the saddle fitting appointment.
6. Entry conditions: The competition is open to residents within Devon, Somerset and Cornwall who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and agents of St David’s Equine Veterinary Practice Ltd and their immediate family and household members are not eligible. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. St David’s Equine Veterinary Practice accepts no responsibility for incorrect entries. The winner may be required to provide proof of identity to collect the prize. Your consent for us to contact you can be withdrawn at any time. Your data is only requested for the purpose of entering a competition and fulfilling delivery of the prize should you win. Your data is not used for any other purpose unless opting in to receive further communications.
7. General conditions: All decisions taken by St David’s Equine Veterinary Practice relating to the prize draw are final and do not accept responsibility for lost, interrupted or unavailable network service or other connections. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable for any losses whatsoever arising from this prize draw and/or the prize.
To enter visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/EquineVets