Our state-of-the-art surgical facility offers:
- A visiting specialist equine surgeon who holds an RCVS certificate in equine surgery, is a Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Surgeons and a European recognised specialist in Equine Surgery.
- Arthroscopy for the surgical treatment of orthopaedic disease.
- Full surgical suite.
- Up-to-date anaesthetic monitoring.
- Full hospitalisation facilities for post-operative care.
We can also offer a full range of orthopaedic and soft tissue surgical procedures including:
- Surgical treatment of degenerative joint disease.
- Treatment of keratoma and sequestra.
- Castration and rig surgery.
- Laser sarcoid removal.
If you would like to book an appointment, please contact us.
We accept referral cases, if you are a vet wanting to refer a case into the practice, please phone 01392 876622 or email email@example.com