We are a five vet, Equine-only practice with a 30 year history of care in the Southwest. Our main site is a newly purpose built equine clinic on the banks of
the Exe Estuary near Exeter. We also work from branch surgeries near Okehampton and Newton Abbot.
- At our main Exeter site we have full surgical facilities with modern anaesthetic monitoring equipment and in patient facilities with round the clock nursing care.
- We have invested in advanced equipment for the evaluation and treatment of lameness, back pain and poor performance in the equine athlete. We also offer a full
range of medical and diagnostic services and routine healthcare plans.
- We work closely with professionals in other fields to provide a holistic approach to equine healthcare. Physiotherapy, remedial farriery and saddle assessment are
available at the practice.
New (free) St David's Stable Management App!
The App allows our clients to manage health and management information for their horse(s) on their phone.
And receive reminders when health or management events
Library of Client Information Articles
In addition to our Fact Sheets, we also have a searchable library of over 70 articles written on a wide range of equine health and welfare topics.
View the Library
Here you will find immediate news stories for the Equine & Equestrian world, all old newsletters and archive news can be found using the buttons below.
- EXE EQUESTRIAN CLUB NEEDS YOUR HELP!
- Has a chance to be awarded a £500 grant
- more details...
- For more information about laminitis, Cushings Disease and other causes of laminitis, please visit
Talk About Laminitis
- Does your horse have gastric ulcers?
- For more information on symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, please visit the Equine Gastric Ulcers website