We are a five vet, Equine-only practice with a 30 year history of care in the Southwest. Our main site is a newly purpose built equine clinic on the banks of
the Exe Estuary near Exeter. We also work from branch surgeries near Okehampton and Newton Abbot.
- At our main Exeter site we have full surgical facilities with modern anaesthetic monitoring equipment and in patient facilities with round the clock nursing care.
- We have invested in advanced equipment for the evaluation and treatment of lameness, back pain and poor performance in the equine athlete. We also offer a full
range of medical and diagnostic services and routine healthcare plans.
- We work closely with professionals in other fields to provide a holistic approach to equine healthcare. Physiotherapy, remedial farriery and saddle assessment are
available at the practice.
Library of Client Information Articles
In addition to our Fact Sheets, we also have a searchable library of over 70 articles written on a wide range of equine health and welfare topics.
View the Library
Here you will find immediate news stories for the Equine & Equestrian world, all old newsletters and archive news can be found using the buttons below.
- Client Lecture Series
- Click here for details about our popular client evenings
for Spring 2014
- For more information about laminitis, Cushings Disease and other causes of laminitis, please visit
Talk About Laminitis
- Does your horse have gastric ulcers?
- For more information on symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, please visit the
Equine Gastric Ulcers website